Friday, August 24, 2012

Following Jesus is hard.


I believe following Jesus is hard. It involves cross carrying. It means I have to join with others to do this thing right. It means I have to rely on someone i believe in. It means i will be under scrutiny lots of the time by others and all of the time by Jesus. It means I embrace grace and humility and obedience when everything in me screams not to. However...I believe following Jesus is real and it is the only way. I know I will screw up and get it wrong but I will spend the rest of my days at it.

I begin this BLOGGING journey to be able to share some thoughts and ideas that I think we each may have. Feel free to comment or write and discuss some of these things. I hope to share others thoughts as well here and provide some places for you to go to explore the adventure of following, churching, parenting, growing up and more. Blogs are interesting things because they feel relaxed and invitational and not too intrusive. Visit when you wish...or not. Join me. It would be great if you would.

No comments:

Post a Comment