Thursday, August 30, 2012

Loving others


New day today. Cindi's got a new haircut (which is making both of us laugh and smile a lot) Off to sort out work today. Onto the motorcycle for the ride in on a brisk and cool morning. I stopped at a stop sign and heard my cell phone go off so pulled over and answered it.
It was Cindi's Mom - (my Mom too frankly) calling to tell me that she and Dad loved me. How often does that happen??!! It was awesome!

Loving others means being able to receive love as well. I actually find that harder than giving love. Isn't God great! Always challenging us exactly where we need to be challenged.

In the Book to the Romans back in the day it says something like this... there is no way anything can drive a wedge between us and Christ's love...no hard-times, no trouble, no nothing. None of this fazes us because Jesus loves us. I am content with this today.

No comments:

Post a Comment